Class Teacher -Temporary (Forsbrook CE Primary School)
Class Teacher - Temporary
Required from 28th February 2022 or as soon as possible after 3rd January 2022 - Class Teacher - Temporary (Forsbrook CE Primary School) (Temporary until 31st December 2022)
Teachers Main Scale (M1-M6; £25,714 - £36,961)
Forsbrook CE Primary School is an Outstanding Church school and nursery situated in the village of Forsbrook on the outskirts of Stoke-on-Trent. The governing body wish to appoint a creative and energetic teacher to enhance our current staff team – someone who will make a real difference to our children’s lives. We wish to recruit a teacher who is passionate and committed to providing children with opportunities and experiences that challenge and inspire them; a teacher who has a proven track record of good and outstanding teaching and a teacher who will embrace our school motto ‘Learning, Loving, Laughing’ and ensure that this is at the heart of everything that they do.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Be a dynamic, reflective classroom practitioner and have a willingness to be innovative when planning for our creative curriculum
- Take part in all aspects of school life and will fully support our School Vision, Values and Christian ethos
- Have the potential and ambition to become an outstanding teacher with the support of an outstanding team
- Be able to work flexibly and supportively within a wider team
- Be passionate about enabling all children to reach their potential
In return we can offer:
- Enthusiastic and happy children
- A motivated, hardworking and passionate staff team
- Supportive parents and committed governors
- A thriving and positive school community
- An excellent programme of continued professional development
- A caring Christian environment with strong church links
Applicants should state their particular strengths and interests in their letter of application and are encouraged to visit the school prior to application. Visits to the school will take place can be arranged via our school office. During the visit, you will have the opportunity to meet the Headteacher, hear all our about school’s vision and values and see our learning in action. Applications from newly and recently qualified teachers are welcome. Please contact the school office on 01782 392577 to register your interest for a school tour or to ask any further questions about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application. This can be downloaded below along with other supporting documents, which should be used to support your letter of application. Please send completed applications for this post to email@example.com
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
It is an offence to apply for the role if the applicant is barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday 14th December; 12pm
Observations: Wednesday 15th December (AM)
Interviews: Following a successful lesson observation, candidates will be asked to stay for a formal interview on the afternoon of Wednesday 15th December.