2 x Teaching Assistants -Hollinsclough CofE Academy
Required for January 2022. The Governors of Hollinsclough CofE Academy are looking to appoint 2 part-time, Teaching Assistants, to support the excellent teaching and learning opportunities for all of the children.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of supporting children’s learning in schools
- Committed to promoting the spiritual welfare of the pupils and staff
- Can fully support the ethos of the academy
- Can work across all year groups
- Encourages and contributes to creating a positive and creative learning environment
- Is committed to raising standards of attainment and achievement for all
- Has a caring and friendly nature with a sense of humour
In return we can offer:
- Wonderful children, who are eager to contribute, learn and are highly proud of their academy communities that live out their Christian values
- A happy, warm welcoming environment; somewhere you will feel valued
- A supportive team who embrace and welcome challenge
- Opportunities for CPD tailored to meet your specific needs
- Parents and Governors who value our school and will appreciate all you do for the children
Visits to the academy are actively encouraged, please contact Mrs Mountford-Lees, Principal, via the office on 01298 83303 to arrange.
For further information about the academy please visit the website www.hollinsclough.staffs.sch.uk
All applications must be received on the standard application form.
Please return your application by e-mail to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 26 November at noon.
The academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an enhanced disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Grade: Grade 4 , (scp 5-6 )
Salary: £19,312-£19,698 (pro-rata)
Vacancy Type: 1 Permanent & 1 Fixed Term
Hours: Each post 19.50 hours per week, term time only (Tuesday – Thursday)
Closing Date: Friday 26th November 2021 at noon
Interview Date: w/c 6 December 2021
Vacancy Location: Hollinsclough Academy, Carr Lane, Hollinsclough, Buxton, SK17 0RH
Interview Location: Manifold Academy, off Leek Road, Manifold, Warslow, Buxton, SK17 0JP