6 days left
MANOR PRIMARY SCHOOL
FTE £21,748 SCP 11
32.5 hours a week - 8:30am - 4:00pm
- £16,358.59 actual salary
22.5 hours a week 1:1 SEND and KS2 support 8:30am – 1:00pm
- £11,325.18 actual salary
25 hours a week TA/Lunchtime cover/Playworker 12:00 – 5:00pm
- £12,583.53 actual salary
An NVQ 3 or equivalent is essential for this role.
We are looking for colleagues who:-
- have worked with children in a primary school
- have experience in Early Years, KS1 or KS2
- have excellent phonics knowledge
- have excellent written English and Maths skills
- can work well as a team, is enthusiastic and motivated
- you must be a caring individual, who is prepared to go above and beyond where necessary
- is able to challenge and motivate all children to achieve their very best on their learning journey
- are able to support pupils in class, small intervention groups and 1:1 too.
- have a good sense of humour and a kind and understanding nature.
- hold a Paediatric first aid qualification
We can offer you:
- A supportive and friendly environment
- A good school with a caring ethos
- A hard working supportive team and committed Governors and parents
- A caring school community where children are at the heart of everything we do
- Happy, well behaved pupils, who enjoy school and are eager to learn
- A modern, well resourced environment
Experience in a primary school, whether on placement or current post is vital for this role.
When applying, please state your preferred age range i.e. EYFS, KS1 or KS2, based on your experience
Visit our website www.manor.walsall.sch.uk to see our wonderful school
If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact school at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 353 1738.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory safer recruitment checks including but not limited to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS clearance.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.