KS1 and Maths Lead (Etruscan Primary School)
The governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher to lead our KS1 phase and maths across the school. To start January 2022 if available.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to evidence his/her own outstanding teaching practice in Key Stage 1
- Have responsibility for promoting high standards of teaching and learning in Maths across the school.
- A passion for learning
- Have effective interpersonal skills and an ability to inspire, lead and motivate children and staff.
- Have good experience of leading and managing staff in the Primary Phase.
- An honest commitment to your own professional development
- Have excellent organizational skills
Etruscan Primary School will offer the successful candidate:
- A school community where everyone is valued
- A welcoming and supportive staff
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- A forward looking Senior Leadership Team with a passion for improving outcomes for all children
Etruscan Primary School is a member of the Orchard Community Trust.
Application packs are available by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the school office. For more information please contact Julie Brookes, School Business Manager on 01782 235711
Closing date for applications: Friday 3rd December 2021
Interview Date: TBA