Acorns Play Worker (with an interest in sport and physical activity)
4 days left
£18562.00 - £19312.00 p.a. pro rata. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
13.0 Hours per Week
Contract: 13 hours per week, Monday to Thursday, 7.30am-8.45am and 3.00pm-5.00pm. Term time only.
Salary: Band B £18,562 - £19,312 pro rata depending on experience.
We are looking to appoint an excellent playworker who has an interest in outdoor activities and sports.
Candidates need to hold a level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent.
Candidates need to be:
•Committed and enthusiastic.
• Excellent practitioner with high expectations.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Friendly, approachable and flexible.
• Organised and have good interpersonal and communication skills.
Dickens Heath offers:
• A school full of bright, eager, sociable young leaners.
• A school that is receptive to creative thinking and innovation.
• Supportive parents, grandparents and carers.
• A talented, supportive and professional team of staff.
• A happy and inclusive working environment.
• Outdoor learning opportunities through our onsite farm and forest school.
Closing Date: 3rd December 2021 at 4pm
Interviews: 9th December 2021
If you require any more information please contact the School Office on: 0121 733 8359 or email email@example.com
If you do not hear from us by 4th December, please assume on this occasion that unfortunately you have not been successful. Thank you.
Dickens Heath Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS will be required for this position.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.