Salary Range: L8 to L12 £50,151 to £55,338
Hours: Full time (part-time would be considered for the right candidate)
Contract Type: Permanent
Minworth Junior & Infant School
Water Orton Lane
Telephone Number: 0121 351 1345
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: 25 April 2022 (or sooner if circumstances allow it)
Following the promotion of one of our school’s Assistant Head Teachers, and a restructure to the school’s leadership structure, there now exists an exciting opportunity to join our fantastic team. Minworth Junior and Infant School is a thriving, happy, successful and popular school with an excellent reputation in the local community.
The school was rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in 2019 and the Governing Body are seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher with the qualities and skills to support the Headteacher in building on the school’s excellent standard.
School vision - It is our fundamental objective to ensure our children be the best they can be, reaching their academic potential and leaving us as happy, responsible young citizens, equipped to succeed and contribute positively to the next stage of their journey and beyond.
We are looking for a Deputy Head Teacher with:
• a proven record of excellent classroom practice
• outstanding leadership and management skills
• the ability to lead, motivate and inspire staff and children
• the vision, energy and commitment to work closely with all stakeholders to ensure every child succeeds
We can offer you:
• a dynamic school with high expectations
• a dedicated, enthusiastic staff team and fantastic children
• professional development opportunities, and commitment to a balanced workload
• the opportunity to help shape the future of teaching and learning
• a school with excellent pastoral care and robust safeguarding procedures
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. These will be facilitated by Miss K Lickley.
Closing Date: 9 December 2021, 12 midday
To arrange a visit or to request an application pack, please contact Miss B Dewsbery, School Business Manager, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms should be submitted to: email@example.com