KS2 Class Teacher
4 days left
KS2 Class Teacher
Hours: Part time, 3 days a week, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
Contract Type: Fixed term for 2 terms until 31 August 2022
SS Peter and Paul Catholic Primary School
Telephone Number: 0121 675 6028
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: 4 January 2022
The St John Paul II Multi Academy is a highly successful Catholic Multi Academy encompassing seven Primary Schools and two Secondary Schools. Our schools are based in Sutton Coldfield, Erdington and Aston.
The ethos of St John Paul II Multi Academy is Catholic and was founded by the Catholic Church to provide education for children of Catholic families.
As a Catholic multi academy, we aim to provide a Catholic education for all our pupils. As a Catholic multi academy, Catholic doctrine and practice permeate every aspect of every one of our school’s activities. It is essential that the Catholic character of the school’s education be fully supported by all staff within the multi academy. We therefore hope that all staff will give their full, unreserved and positive support for the aims and ethos of the St John Paul II Multi Academy.
SS Peter & Paul Catholic Primary School is a popular one form entry school. The Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic qualified Class Teacher on a fixed term basis for two terms in a Key Stage 2 Class.
The successful applicants will:
• be supportive of the Catholic ethos of our school
• be required to provide academic, behavioural and social support for groups and individual children
• have a good understanding of the National Curriculum
• be enthusiastic and a good communicator
• have high standards of oral, written and numeracy skills
• be committed to raising pupils’ attainment, particularly in literacy and mathematics and have an understanding of intervention strategies applicable to Key Stage 2
• experience of working within a Catholic school would be desirable but not essential
• be committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children
We are a friendly staff with an outstanding reputation.
Experienced practitioners and NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
A job description can be found within the advertisement on our Vacancies website.
Closing Date: 3 December 2021, 10am
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please contact HR for further information: email@example.com or follow the links on our website to apply
Application packs can also be obtained by contacting Mrs E. Brennan in the school office on 0121 675 6028 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we do not accept CV’s, applications will only be considered if received on a Catholic Education Service application form.
Informal visits to the school are most welcome. Please call the school office to make an appointment.
Interviews: During w/c 6 December 2021 - tbc