We are recruiting for a KS2 Class Teacher - Required for April 2022 (or sooner)
Salary Range: MPS/UPR
At Our Lady & St Hubert’s, we provide a safe and supportive faith filled environment for children to be inspired to be the best they can be through innovative and creative approached to learning. We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to work in KS2 who will encourage and inspire our children to reach their full potential.
We are seeking a candidate who:
• is willing to support and uphold our strong Catholic Ethos
• is an excellent, enthusiastic and dedicated practitioner
• has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• has a commitment to school improvement through working with the whole school community
• has the relevant experience, knowledge and skills to promote and sustain high standards of teaching & learning
• has high expectations around achievement and behaviour
We can offer you:
• a hardworking and supportive staff and Senior Leadership Team
• a welcoming and supportive Local Governing Body
• excellent coaching and opportunities for professional development
• well behaved children who enjoy school
• a warm, welcoming and friendly school
If you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification and feel that you make a positive difference to our school, then we can’t wait to receive your application.
The school takes the safeguarding of pupils extremely seriously. Therefore, in accordance with Safer Recruitment guidelines, references will be taken up before interview and identity and qualification checks undertaken. A satisfactory enhanced DBS check will be required before starting employment.
Closing Date: 3rd December
Interviews: 6th December
Emmaus Catholic MAC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. All applicants must be able to provide documentation to prove their right to work in the UK
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/