Key Stage Two Teacher - Ref: EX07221
2 days left
WALSALL WOOD PRIMARY SCHOOL
KEY STAGE TWO TEACHER
(with leadership responsibility for Maths)
Main/Upper Pay Scale with TLR 2a
Required for Summer term 2022
Walsall Wood is a happy, friendly single form entry primary with hard working and dedicated staff. Our pupils are delightful and our parents are supportive. Governors know the school and share our aim to continue to provide the best possible provision for the community we serve.
We are looking for someone who:
- Loves teaching and is passionate about learning;
- Inspires colleagues and pupils to be the best that they can be;
- Communicates thoughtfully and effectively, demonstrating mutual respect and modelling positive attitudes;
- Is a role model to staff, pupils and parents;
- Has an excellent knowledge of the KS2 curriculum;
- Is able to ignite a love of learning in the children they teach.
In addition, as a leader, we require this person to:
- Have a whole school strategic approach to leading improvement, as a member of the school’s leadership team;
- Balance support and challenge effectively and be capable of having courageous conversations.
- Contribute to the achievement of whole school aims, and the effective implementation of school policies and practices.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check along with relevant pre-employment checks.
For more information, or to request an application pack please contact Mrs Karen Fellows on 01543 452664 or by email email@example.com. Visits to the school are encouraged. Please call the office to arrange this.
Closing date – 6th December 2021 at 3pm
Interviews – 14th December 2021