Teaching Assistant (Child Specific) - St Alphege Church of England Junior School
6 days left
£18887.00 - £19650.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
25.0 Hours per Week
Teaching Assistant (Child Specific)
Temporary, required asap
SALARY: BAND B £18,887 - £19,650,
25 hours a week
Actual Salary £10,597 – 11,025
Required at the Junior School in Year 5
The role also requires the flexibility to work across the St Alphege CE Schools as required.
St Alphege Schools are very popular and happy schools with a 60 place nursery. The Infant and Nursery School is located in the town centre with the Junior School a short distance away on a separate site. We are successful schools, committed to inspiring children to achieve their full potential and are looking to appoint a creative, enthusiastic and passionate teaching assistant to share our high expectations for the future.
Candidates need to be:
• Supportive of the schools Christian values
• Supervise and provide particular support for pupils, with special needs, ensuring their safety and access to learning activities
• Committed and enthusiastic, able to inspire and motivate the child on a one to one basis
• Interested in supporting children with sensory and communication needs.
• Experienced of working with children with autism
• Friendly and approachable
• Organised and enjoy working as part of a team
St Alphege schools offer:
• Enthusiastic and well behaved children
• Friendly, highly skilled and dedicated staff
• A thriving Parents association and supportive Governing Body
• A happy working environment
CLOSING DATE: Midday Wednesday 8th December 2021
INTERVIEWS: w/c Monday 13th December 2021
Interested candidates should download the Job Description, Person Specification and Application form from WM Jobs.
We are not able to accept CV’s.
Previous applicants need not apply.
St. Alphege CE Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These posts are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure with Children’s Barred List Check, together with other relevant checks References will be sought for all candidates prior to interview.
Applications should be sent to: Mr R Morrissey, Executive Headteacher, St Alphege CE Junior School, Widney Manor Road, Solihull, B91 3JG.Email: email@example.com
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.