Teacher - Chase View Primary School
7 days left
Chase View Primary School
Primary Teacher 0.5
MPS1 - 6
Start date: as soon as possible
Chase View Primary is a rapidly improving school. We are seeking to appoint an innovative and ambitious primary teacher who can enthuse, motivate and challenge children in a wide range of learning activities in KS2. We are committed to continually improving the quality of teaching and learning. We have access to high quality facilities and resources and work within a strong team structure that allows best practice to be shared. Staff benefit from a positive working environment, with strong support for professional development. The successful candidate will join a team of friendly and supportive colleagues who want to achieve the very best for our children.
This opportunity would suit an ECT, or a colleague with a couple of years’ experience in the profession, with a passion for teaching and looking for a new challenge. Our excellent induction programme will ensure you become an even better practitioner and will help develop career long skills. We have a relentless focus on improving the standards of teaching and learning across the school and would like to appoint a candidate who has the vision and desire to continue to develop their expertise in teaching with us.
Do you have:
- High aspirations and a track record of delivering effective lessons where children are able to make at least good progress
- A passion for working with young people to make a difference to their lives
- A desire to ensure all groups of children are suitably motivated and challenged
- The desire to share and learn from best practice to ensure continual self-improvement
- The ability to use and apply technology in lessons to support teaching and learning
In return we can offer:
- Genuinely exciting career development opportunities
- A team of supportive, experienced and enthusiastic colleagues
- Excellent facilities
- A robust and responsive CPD programme
- Robust induction programme
- Innovative approach to staff well being
For more information, contact Debbi Keeley on 01889 228750.
Closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 6th December 2021