Teaching Assistant - Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School
Grade: Grade 3, Point 4 – 7 £15,704 - £16,665 paid per annum
Hours: 35 hours a week (Monday-Friday 08:30am – 4:00pm), 39 weeks per year
Contract Type: Permanent
Start Date: January 2022
Corpus Christi Catholic Primary school are seeking to recruit ambitious, nurturing and dedicated Teaching Assistants to join our Corpus family. Following the successful career development of current staff moving into trainee teaching roles, we wish to appoint exceptional individuals who can nurture and cherish the uniqueness of every child as we guide and support them through their journey of faith and education.
If you want to be part of a team with high aspirations; have the opportunity to create moments that matter; nurturing the talent of tomorrow; and inspiring children to achieve their full potential then Corpus Christi Primary School is waiting for you!
The successful candidates will:
- Be committed to supporting the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be skilled at creating challenge, excitement and enthusiasm
- Be able to demonstrate a strong desire and belief that all children are capable of achieving high standards
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive mindset
- Be able to work collaboratively as part of a team and develop positive relationships
We can offer you:
- A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued
- A welcoming and friendly team of staff
- A Senior Leadership Team who value, nurture and empower all staff
- A stimulating environment with exceptional facilities such as a 3G pitch, a 4D room, a newly created outdoor learning space and stunning surroundings
- A chance to work with genuinely enthusiastic and happy children
- Future professional development within an innovative and ambitious school
- An exciting curriculum with collaborative opportunities across the wider Romero Academy
- A supportive and committed Local Academy Committee
Please go to our Website or Facebook page to see for yourself the delights of the Corpus Family in action or click on the links below to see some of the highlights.
If you have any questions regarding the role, or would be interested in a visit after school hours following our COVID-19 guidance, please contact Mr K Shakespeare, Principal on 02476 454931.
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Application forms and supplementary documents are available to download from www.romeromac.com/vacancies Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: 9am Monday 6th December 2021
Shortlisting: Monday 6th December 2021. Please note references will also be applied for on this date.
Interview Date: Week commencing 6th December 2021
Application forms should be returned to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org