Class Teacher - Burnt Tree Primary School
4 days left
The governors of Burnt Tree Primary school are seeking to appoint a creative, enthusiastic and dedicated teacher with evidence of good/outstanding practice, who will inspire and encourage our children to achieve their best. An opportunity has arisen in our upper key stage 2 from February 2022. Burnt Tree Primary is a good school (Ofsted 2019) our children are friendly and love to learn; staff and governors work together as a team and are passionate about teaching and learning and we provide excellent professional development opportunities.
We are looking for a talented and inspirational teacher who:
- Is an enthusiastic, passionate and creative practitioner
- Has high expectations of all pupils and is committed to raising achievement and overcoming barriers to learning to ensure every child succeeds
- Has a secure understanding of ways in which children best learn and how to clearly communicate learning to pupils
- Is able to establish and develop good relationships with all members of our school community
- Is ambitious for themselves and our school and is keen to work in partnership with others
In return we can offer you:
- A hardworking and supportive team
- Opportunities for continued professional development and a commitment to developing all staff to their full potential
- A warm and friendly working environment
To apply please download an application form and return it to school or email it to Mrs Claire Brown, School Business Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are encouraged – please contact the school office on 0121 557 2967 to book one of the following times:
Friday 26th November at 9.30am
Tuesday 30th November at 2.30pm
Wednesday 1st December at 4pm
The closing date for applications is 12pm on Friday 3rd December If you are successful at shortlisting you will be contacted to attend an interview at school and teaching observation, which will take place either at your own school or at Burnt Tree Primary.
Sandwell Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS is required for this role.
Main Pay Range
Burnt Tree Primary School, Hill Road, Tividale B69 2LN
3rd December 2021 at 12pm