Level Two Teaching Assistant - SEN 1:1
3 days left
Bishopton Primary School is seeking to appoint two well-motivated, positive and skilled Teaching Assistants to support two children in our key stage one classes.
- Have a good understanding of how children learn and develop.
- Have experience of working with children with social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable.
- Can show initiative and are able to work as part of a team.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work well with pupils, colleagues, other professionals and family.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Any additional training to support these roles will be provided.
Please complete the attached Application and Equity forms and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For the attention of Mrs. K. Clee The closing date for applications is 8th December 2021.
Closing date: 8th December 2021
Interview date: TBC
Bishopton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.