Teaching & Learning Assistant - Olton Primary School
£20493.00 - £23080.00 p.a. pro rata. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
32.5 Hours per Week
Teaching and Learning Assistant
Permanent Full time
32.5 hours per week / Monday to Friday (8.30am – 3.30pm approx)
39 weeks per annum (Term Time only)
Salary: Band C £12,941 to £15,163
The Governors and Head Teacher of Olton Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teaching and Learning Assistant to support our team.
The successful candidate will:
• Have high expectations and a positive outlook
• Be an outstanding practitioner who is eager to make a positive difference
• Be someone who can engage and enthuse pupils in learning at all times
• Be someone who can focus on maximising progress for every child
• Be someone who understands the importance of assessment, feedback and differentiation
• Have great resilience, determination and uphold our school values.
• Experience of working in the Primary age range and can work as part of a team and independently.
Olton Primary School can offer you:
• A high quality working environment
• Excellent training and CPD
• Enthusiastic pupils who enjoy school and are eager to learn.
• A supportive staff and Governing Body.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake all relevant safeguarding checks and an enhanced DBS check.
Olton Primary School always welcomes visitors and we would be delighted to show anyone interested around our school and to talk with them further about the post. Please contact Mrs Jones, on 0121 706 2644 to arrange a visit.
Applications to be submitted online only to: email@example.com
Closing date: Midday, Monday 29th November 2021
Interview and Group Based Observation: Thursday 2nd & Friday 3rd December 2021
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.