Food Preparation Assistant - Ref: TV54221
2 days left
Radleys Primary School
Food Preparation Assistant
Scale Points – G3 SCP4 – 6 (£11727.59- £12201.694 approx) 27.5 hours per week term time only.
Required from September 2021
We are looking for an experienced enthusiastic Food Prep Assistant, who is self-motivated and dynamic to join our busy in house catering service.
The candidate would support the Kitchen supervisor with effective day-to-day running of the catering service for 230+ pupils. Including food preparation, cooking and serving.
You will need to:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a primary school kitchen
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness
- Assist with preparation & serving of food
- Excellent communication skills and work part of a team
- Support kitchen supervisor with delivering the required standard of food and service.
- Hold Food Hygiene Certificate L2 and have a high standard of personal hygiene.
- Prepare dining hall for pupils to dine
- Hold First aid & Safeguarding certificates
We can offer:
- Happy, well-motivated, friendly children
- An environment where ‘very strong relationships between children and their adults reflect the family ethos of the school’ (OFSTED, February 2020)
- A dedicated, hardworking team, committed to securing the very best for each child
- A commitment to the professional development of all staff
- A supportive, pro-active governing body
- A strong sense of community and a school which aims to be outstanding
Application packs are available from Radleys Primary School, Kings Road, Rushall, Walsall, WS4 1JJ.
Closing date for applications: 1st December 2021
Interviews: W/c 6th December 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to rigorous background checks, including an Enhanced Disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.