Year 6 Teacher - Maternity Cover (full time or part time considered)
2 days left
Opportunity for an enthusiastic and inspiring Class Teacher
We are a small school with a big character, and we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspiring Class Teacher to join our wonderful team in our unique school. We pride ourselves on being highly inclusive and visitors regularly comment on the warm and welcoming feel of school.
Our ideal candidate:
• Has a commitment to our inclusive ethos and school values;
• Is an inspirational and excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of our pupils;
• Has experience of teaching Key Stage 2;
• Has high expectations of children's achievements and behaviour;
• Demonstrates the ability to lead, motivate, influence and inspire our pupils;
• Relates well and communicate with all sections of the school community; and
• Is passionate about the well-being and learning of young children.
We will offer you:
• A wonderful group of pupils to work with;
• A positive school ethos and practices based on our school values;
• Strong relationships across and throughout the school;
• A supportive and knowledgeable Local Academy Board;
• Support in your career progression;
• Supportive Senior Leadership Team;
• Use of a school laptop;
• High quality training through BDMAT and other internal and external sources; and
• Access and support from the BDMAT English Leader network.
Lady Katherine Leveson C of E Primary School is part of the Birmingham Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust (BDMAT) and is therefore supported by and connected with a network of Church of England schools within the region. The vision of the Trust is to ensure pupils have ‘life in all its fullness’; providing an education that will offer a wide range of opportunities and experiences within a Christian framework.
Interviews are scheduled for Friday 10th December 2021 at the school.
Further details of the school, trust and post can be found at https://bdmatschools.com/ and also on the school’s website https://ladyk.bdmat.org.uk/ Application forms should be returned electronically to the Mr Simon Russell S76srussell@ladyk.solihull.sch.uk All completed applications must be received by 12 noon on Monday 6th December 2021. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail and all correspondence will be by e-mail. If you have not been contacted, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We welcome visits to school, which can be arranged by calling the school office on 01564 772374.
Birmingham Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust (BDMAT) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion. BDMAT is a Disability Confident employer.