Breakfast Club Assistant/Play Worker - Ref: TV54321
Radleys Primary School
Required: Play Worker
Mornings – 7.45am – 9am
Afternoons- 3pm to 4.30pm
Scale G3 SCP 04- 06 (£5863.79-£6100.85 approx) term time only plus + training days
We are looking a dynamic and enthusiastic Breakfast Club Assistant to join our team. This will require working to deliver a high quality before school care to up to 20 children from 3-11 and provide a breakfast and afterschool service for all of our children in school.
- Provide high quality, practical activities in a welcoming learning environment
- Provide play opportunities for children
- Prepare and provide breakfast / snacks for children
- Administer First Aid, as appropriate
- Set out, clean up and pack away equipment, furniture and toys required for the club
- Liaise with parents/carers and staff
- Undertake training, as necessary
- Have a good sense of humour
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, security, confidentiality, data protection and ensure equal opportunities for all
- Be approachable and friendly with all pupils, parents and staff
- Be a good role model
- Have a positive attitude towards personal development and life-long learning
- Undertake any other duties as may become necessary to ensure the successful running of the Breakfast club/service.
If this is you then we would be delighted to hear from you!
We can offer:
- Wonderful children who are eager to learn and enthusiastic
- a forward-looking school with high expectations of all
- a welcoming, supportive and committed staff team
- a positive and encouraging environment in which to work and learn
- opportunities to develop professionally and have an impact on the development of our school on its journey to outstanding.
Application forms are available from Radleys Primary School, Kings Road, Rushall, Walsall, WS4 1JJ.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the school office on 01922 721383
Closing date: Friday 26th November 2021
Interviews: W/c 29th November 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to rigorous background checks, including an Enhanced Disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.