6.25 hours per week - Monday – Friday 7.30-8.45am - Term time only
We have an exciting opportunity for a wraparound assistant at Northwick Manor Primary, the school is part of The Rivers CofE Academy family of schools.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced, individuals who are looking for an exciting new opportunity and who have a passion for working with children.
You will have:
- Previous experience of working with children
- Good understanding of safe and creative play
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate well
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible and creative
- Positive and hard working
- Understanding of how children learn and develop
- Understanding to differing children’s needs
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the implementation of the daily activities of the club.
- Supervising the children to ensure their wellbeing at all times.
- Working with staff to maintain the club to an agreed standard of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Carry out basic first aid
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure DBS check. Experience for this role is desirable but not essential as training and support can be given.
If you think this would suit you, we would love to hear from you, please contact the school office for an application form.
For an application form and further information please contact Jacqui Tombs on email@example.com
Closing date –Monday 6th December.
Interview date to be confirmed
Please note if you have not been contacted by Monday 6th December then you have not been successfully shortlisted on this occasion.