Sports Coach and Mentor - Hanbury Primary School
Fixed term until 31/07/2022 due to funding
Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of our children? Do you want to work in a nurturing school, where we care about every child and member of staff? If so, the children of Hanbury Primary School are looking for you!
“You are passionate about giving all pupils the best possible chance of succeeding in the future”. (OFSTED – February 2017).
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated and highly skilled Sports Coach and Mentor. We want someone who can have a positive impact on both our children’s physical and mental health now and for their futures.
We can offer you:
- support from a very positive, supportive and talented staff
- a pro-active governing body who want the best for our children
- well-behaved and enthusiastic children
- training specifically targeted to your position in school
- a bright, modern and well-resourced school building and environment
- line management from the P.E. Lead &; SEMH Lead
We are looking for a sports coach and mentor who will:
- be passionate about educating children about the importance of good physical and mental health
- deliver high quality P.E. lessons and SEMH provision
- plan and assess P.E. alongside colleagues throughout the primary age range
- mentor children who have barriers to learning
- work alongside colleagues to develop positive, active play at lunchtimes
- encourage children to lead a healthy lifestyle
- promote healthy activities
- network with other schools/organisations and families to make a difference
Please note: Working hours to be decided to meet the needs of the school
Candidates will be observed as part of the recruitment process.
Further information and Application Packs can be obtained from the school office on 0121 553 1427 or e-mailing mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 7th December (9.00a.m.)
Hanbury Primary School is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all our children and has a safeguarding policy and procedures in place. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Clearance.
32.5 hours, Term-Time only plus five training days
Band D, SCP 9 to 17, £20,903 to £24,491 pro rata, £16,312 to £19,195 per annum
Hanbury Primary School, Hanbury Road, West Bromwich. B70 9NT
7th December (9.00a.m.)