Learning Support Practitioner 3 - Hanbury Primary School
Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of our children? Do you want to work in a nurturing school, where we care about every child and member of staff? If so, the children of Hanbury Primary School are looking for you!
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated and highly skilled LSP, to join our team of strong support staff. The role will require a high level of experience of working with children with complex communication and language needs. Our school has a nurturing ethos, which is recognised externally, including in our latest OFSTED report.
It is an exciting time to join Hanbury, as we have a number of projects to ensure our school continues to go from strength to strength. We are developing our provision for children with complex needs, through our specialist room (Willows) and ongoing high quality training. We have just completed phase 1 of our outdoor learning project, and are looking forward to the next phase.
We can offer you:
- support from a very experienced, positive and supportive staff
- a supportive governing body, who wants the best for our children
- well-behaved and enthusiastic children
- training specifically targeted to your position in school
- a bright, modern and well-resourced school building and environment
- line management from a HLTA within your phase, as well as an AHT
We are looking for a learning support practitioners who is:
- able to make a positive difference to the children’s lives
- highly motivated and enthusiastic patient but firm with rules and boundaries
- able to develop positive, nurturing relationships with our children and families
- able to offer high quality support to the children
- able to work as a team and be flexible to meet the needs of the children and the school.
- able to offer highly differentiated curriculum, adapt resources and ensure the curriculum is meeting the needs of the individual.
- able to work with outside agencies and act on advice given
- able to use their own initiative and always gives 100%
Candidates will be observed as part of the recruitment process.
Further information and Application Packs can be obtained from the school office on 0121 553 1427 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 7th December (9.00 a.m.)
Hanbury Primary School is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all our children and has a safeguarding policy and procedures in place. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Clearance
This is a fixed term contract until 31/07/2022 due to SEN funding
32.5 hours per week, fixed term contract until 31 July 2022 due to SEN fudning
Band D SCP 9 - 17 £20, 903 to £24,491 pro rata, £16,312 to £19,195 per annum
Hanbury Primary School, Hanbury Road, West Bromwich B70 9NT
7th December (9.00 a.m.)