TLSA & Lunchtime Supervisor - St George and St Teresa Catholic Primary School
£9722.00 - £10700.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
21.17 Hours per Week
Teaching and Learning Support Assistant and Lunch Time Supervisor
TLSA Band C £20493 - £23080 FTE p.a. Actual £7865 - £8784 negotiable depending on experience. Permanent Contract. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
LTS Band A £17842 - £18562 FTE p.a. Actual £1857 - £1916 negotiable depending on experience. Permanent Contract. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
TLSA - 16.5 hours to be worked across Monday - Friday. Term time only 39 weeks. 8:40am – 11:50am daily (1 day until 12:30pm)
LTS – 4 hours 40 minutes Term time only 38 weeks 12:15 – 1:25 M, W, Th and F (1 hour 10 mins per day) 4 hours 40 mins
Starting 4th January 2022 or as soon as possible. The Governors with the support of Our Lady and All Saints Multi Academy Company (the ‘MAC’) are seeking to appoint a new enthusiastic member to our committed and caring team who can demonstrate successful experience in a Teaching and Learning Assistant role in our Nursery class and to work across the school as part of our team of Lunch Time Supervisors.
We require someone who:
• Has excellent oral, written and numeracy skills who is able to communicate effectively with children, staff and parents.
• Has a good working knowledge and experience of working in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
• Shows commitment to ensuring all children of all abilities achieve their full potential.
• Is able to establish positive relationships when supporting pupils with literacy and numeracy skills, promoting positive behaviour and helping develop pupil’s social, emotional and mental health needs.
• Demonstrates a flexible approach to their work is creative, innovative and forward thinking.
• Has high expectations and a commitment to raising standards
• Has the ability to work on own initiative as well as being a good team member.
• Demonstrates knowledge of a range of strategies to engage pupils in their learning, particularly those with Special Educational Needs.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note an Enhanced DBS clearance will be required for this post.
Tours of the school will be offered during the interview process.
An application form, job description and person specification are available from the school on email@example.com or via the WM Jobs website.
Forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Mrs Nicola Wright, Head Teacher at the address below.
Completed forms must be received no later than noon on Friday 10th December 2021. Interviews Wednesday 15th December. If you have not heard from us by 14th December 2021, then be advised that your application was not successful at this time.
The Our Lady and All Saints Catholic Multi Academy Company comprises of 12 primary schools and 1 secondary school within the Solihull, Birmingham and Warwickshire areas with schools that converted to the MAC on 1 April 2021. The location of the post is based at St George and St Teresa Catholic Primary School, Mill Lane, Bentley Heath, Solihull.
Mrs N Wright, Headteacher
St George and St Teresa Catholic Primary School
Tel: 01564 774906
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.