KS2 Teacher - Ref: TV54821
Rivers Primary Academy
Full time and permanent
This could either be class based or supporting the acceleration of children’s learning across a phase depending on the successful candidate's skills and experience.
TLR opportunity available for the right candidate
Negotiable start date for the right candidate
Rivers Primary Academy is an oversubscribed two form entry primary school situated in the heart of Blakenall, Walsall. We serve a diverse community and believe that each and every one of our children should be supported to reach their personal and academic potential.
We offer a welcoming and inclusive environment in which to work where children and the community are at the heart of all we do. We are seeking to appoint a committed, and talented teacher to join our team. Forming part of Windsor Academy Trust, Rivers Primary Academy is an exciting, dynamic place to work that can offer great opportunities for further career development.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn
- A talented staff team who are committed to being extraordinary
- A supportive leadership team who are focused on unlocking the academic and personal potential of staff and pupils
- A strong pastoral team
- Supportive parents
- Continuous high quality, bespoke professional development
- Opportunities to work with other schools in the Trust
- World class facilities in a brand new school building.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Puts our children at the heart of everything
- Will inspire our children to aspire
- Is an excellent practitioner, who has high expectations of themselves and others
- Is an excellent role model for all
- Has the resilience and determination to thrive in an environment that supports continuous school improvement
- Is a team player with a positive attitude
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact the school office on 01922 710164.
For an application form and further information please visit: https://app.vacancy-filler.co.uk/salescrm/Careers/CareersPage.aspxe=LMo8nnTwYNatl5E_MRCd4YxmSklQX3TP2_SKLKklBGagsRoBE6sFof9i9fPBa28vhjwwIF_8jbA
Closing date is Monday 6 December at midday.
Rivers Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.