4 days left
Grade 2 £18,562- £20,493 pro rata
Hours: 5.92 per week, term time only
Contract Type: Permanent
St Laurence Church Junior School
158 Bunbury Road
Telephone Number: 0121 464 6499
Email Address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: 4 Jan 2022
The Governors are looking to appoint a lunchtime supervisor to start as soon as possible. If you enjoy working with children and would like to join our team of staff please apply.
The successful candidates will:
• enjoy working with children
• undertake the supervision of children during lunchtime
• instigate and play games with the children
• be friendly, polite and hardworking team member
• show initiative, honesty and reliability
• ensure high standards of health and safety are maintained at all times
• support the ethos of our school in a professional manner
We can offer you:
• a school where everybody, “Matters to God”
• the opportunity to work with wonderful, well behaved and enthusiastic children
• a caring and happy environment
• a school that believes in growing the skills of staff
• staff who work well together and support each other
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 3 December 2021, 3pm
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.
Rehabilitation of offenders: This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.