Y6 Teacher - St Mark's CE (A) Primary School
7 days left
St Mark’s CE (A) Primary School is part of the Orchard Community Trust. The trust enhances the opportunities for support, CPD and career progression for the successful applicant.
This post is for a Year 6 Teacher to cover maternity leave, starting 4th January 2022.
The School can offer:-
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- A fantastic teaching and learning environment
- An effective and supportive leadership team
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- An excellent community culture, working in partnership to promote successful outcomes for all pupils across the trust.
The children at St Mark’s CE (A) School want excellent staff who will:
- Have high expectations for themselves and all pupils
- Be creative in supporting exciting learning opportunities
- Have a good understanding of how to support vocabulary acquisition across all aspects of the curriculum.
- Be enthusiastic, motivational, hardworking and able to work effectively with colleagues both in our school and across the multi academy trust.
- Have an understanding of the National Curriculum for Key Stage 2 and appropriate age related expectations.
- Have an understanding of assessment strategies and how these are used effectively to support pupils’ next steps on their learning journey.
This is an exciting opportunity as the school continues on its journey to outstanding.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Application packs are available via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting Mrs Loraine Bloore, School Business Manager, on 01782 234411.
St Mark’s Primary and the Orchard Community Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.