Teaching Assistant Grade 4 £20,092–£23,080 (pro-rata) Permanent, 37 hours per week, TTO plus 1 week
3 days left
Grade 4 £20,092 – £23,080 (pro-rata) Dependant on Skill Set/Experience
Permanent, 37 hours per week, Term time only plus one week.
Please be aware the closing date may be reviewed, dependent on the number of applications received.
Coundon Court is recruiting into its student support teams. We seek talented and committed individuals who value working with and securing excellent progress for young people. We wish to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant or Higher Level Teaching Assistant to support the schools drive to improve outcomes for students with special educational needs, EAL or medical difficulties.
The successful candidate will provide direct practical support to students in the classroom or in a group setting, to help students with barriers to learning meet their potential.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a positive difference to the achievement and well-being of students throughout our school community.
The right applicant will:
- Be keen to develop their knowledge, practice and be a high quality practitioner with experience of working with young people.
- Have the skills to provide and support stimulating and inspirational learning opportunities.
- Be passionate and committed about helping children in achieving their full potential.
- Be able to effectively work with colleagues and provide support and clear direction for students and meet their needs.
- Be able to develop positive and effective relationships with parents and carers.
- Have the ability to organise and prioritise your own workload whilst working alone or as part of a team.
- Have excellent communication skills.
To obtain further details please contact Mrs Linda Phillips on 024 7633 5121 or email email@example.com
To apply for this position please complete and email the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coundon Court is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful application will be required to apply for an enhance DBS disclosure.
Closing Date: Tuesday 7th December 2021 (Midday)
Starting Date: As soon as possible