Biddulph High School - Teacher Support Assistant
Biddulph High School An Academy
Teacher Support Assistant
27.50 hours per work term-time only, permanent
Grade 3 £18,562
Actual Salary: £12,210
Required to start for January 2022
We are seeking to appoint a qualified Teacher Support Assistant to join our friendly and extremely hard-working team of staff. The successful applicant will be working under the guidance of the SENDCo and be committed to:
· Provide support in addressing the needs of students who need particular help to overcome barriers to learning
· Provide pastoral support to students within the school environment
· Receive and supervise students excluded from, or otherwise not working to, a normal timetable
· Participate in the comprehensive assessment of students to determine those in need of particular help
· Support provision for students with additional needs
· Provide feedback to students and teachers in relation to progress, achievement, behaviour and attendance etc.
· Inspiring students with enthusiasm for learning
· Creating a stimulating and nurturing learning environment
· Working effectively and making a significant contribution to our school.
Ideally applicants should have relevant experience.
Full details and an application pack can be downloaded from the school website www.biddulphhigh.co.uk
A supporting letter outlining your suitability for the role must be submitted along with your completed application form. Please email completed applications to: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 14th December 2021.
Biddulph High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from the school or by visiting www.dbs.gov.uk
Biddulph High School Conway Road, Knypersley, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST8 7AR Tel: 01782 523977 Headteacher: Mrs E C Robinson BA (Hons)
We are committed to equality and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide