Tillington Manor Primary School - Teaching Assistant
1 day left
Tillington Manor Primary School
Telephone: 01785 337500
Part time temporary
Required from 4th January 2022
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed teaching assistant, who have experience of working in upper KS2 to work in Year 6.
There are 2 positions that can be applied for separately or together.
Position 1 - 3 mornings 8.30-12.15 Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Fixed term until May 2022 half term (possible extension)
Position 2 - 5 afternoons 1.15-3.15 fixed term until the end of academic year.
Experience providing booster support for year 6 would be ideal but not essential.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can demonstrate strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Someone who has experience working in Year 6 and has good behavior management skills
- Is willing to take a part in all aspects of school life
- Can work with small groups of children on specific interventions/strategies
- Has a caring and friendly nature with children and adults
- Has a good sense of humour
- Is highly organized with strong interpersonal skills
- Is able to work in close partnership with the whole school.
We can offer:
- Friendly, committed and motivated staff
- A positive learning environment with friendly children
- A dedicated and supportive team of staff and governors
- A commitment to professional development.
All completed application forms must be returned to the school.
Please state in your application which position/s you are interested in.
Closing date: Friday 3 December noon
Tillington Manor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment"
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide