Group Premises Maintenance Technician - Codsall Community High School
CODSALL HIGH FEDERATION OF SCHOOLS
Codsall Community High School
Executive Headteacher: Mr. A Harding
Tel: 01902 907 560
Group Premises Maintenance Technician
Grade 4, Spinal Point Five, All Year Round, starting at £19,312 per annum (pending pay review).
37 hours per week. Starting ASAP
Statement of Purpose
“To provide efficient and effective maintenance support to the schools, including ensuring that the security and general appearance of the buildings and surrounding areas are maintained in accordance with the required standards and that heating systems operate at optimum efficiency”.
• To ensure heating plant and equipment is efficiently and effectively operated.
• To be responsible for maintaining the security of the premises and its contents.
• To clean light fittings, replacing where necessary.
• Undertake risk assessments as part of everyday working practices.
• To maintain appropriate checks and records such as grounds surveys, ladders and water temperature checks.
• In the event of a burst or leaking water pipe, turn off the water and clean up all spillage and furnishings.
• Remove and clean spillages and stains from floors and other surfaces.
Ensure that gullies and drains etc are free from debris and that the school grounds are kept tidy and free from hazardous plants.
• To undertake repairs, projects and redecoration tasks as required.
• To undertake maintenance and minor repairs to fixtures, fittings and furnishings.
• To undertake portage tasks as required and moving furniture
• To attend, where appropriate, personnel visiting and working on site.
“The School has a clear vision on its journey to place Codsall as a beacon of educational excellence and to be at the heart of the community it serves. This post is open to appropriately qualified and experienced members of staff within the federation”.
Please contact Mr Stringer-Abbotts at the school on 01902 907560 or email email@example.com if you wish to arrange a visit or would like a discussion regarding the opportunity.
Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 3rd December 2021.
Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 6th December 2021
“This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment". This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk