Learning Support Assistant 1:1 SEN Support - Foley Park Primary Academy
6 days left
Required from 4th January 2022
Foley Park Primary Academy are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated Learning Support Assistant to work 25 hours per week with a child with special educational needs.
You will be responsible for providing individual, keyworker, support for a child with complex needs. This will take place within the class and in designated small group and individual learning areas. You will also provide support during breaktime with socialising and interacting with others. You must have an understanding and experience of working with children with special educational needs. Training and support will be given to successful candidates.
Candidates should have the following qualities and experience:
* Minimum of NVQ level 2 relevant qualification
* Working with children of primary school age
* Using initiative to create resources and direct learning as necessary i.e. when a child is struggling to understand, provide visual aids, appropriate materials or individualised learning approaches and support in order to move the child's learning forward.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- A supportive and hardworking staff team who are united in their drive to ensure children achieve the very best outcomes academically and socially
- Friendly and happy children who are keen and eager to learn
Foley Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school. To arrange this or for further information please contact Mrs Lucy Barber (HR) on 01562 823857 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return completed application forms to Mrs Lucy Barber (HR), Foley Park Primary Academy, Northumberland Avenue, Kidderminster DY11 7AW or via email -email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 3rd December 2021 (12 noon)
Interviews will be held w/b 6th December 2021
25 hours per week, term time
Grade 2 SCP 3 – 4 £18,562 - £18,933 per annum pro rata
Northumberland Avenue, Kidderminster, Worcestershire DY11 7AW
Friday 3rd December 2021 (12 noon)