Teaching Assistant Grade 2 Including Lunchtime Supervision
4 days left
Harvington CE First & Nursery School
43 Village Street
Worcestershire WR11 8NQ
Tel: 01386 870412
Headteacher: Helen Fishbourne
1:1 TEACHING ASSISTANT GRADE 2 to include a LUNCHTIME SUPERVISOR ROLE AT SCALE 1
Part Time, Temporary linked to a specific child
Start Date: January 2022
11:50am-1.15pm as a Lunchtime Supervisor at Scale 1 Monday to Friday
1:1 TA2 (including Special Needs Allowance) from 1.15pm to 3pm Monday to Friday
We have an opportunity for a confident, self-motivated, enthusiastic one to one teaching assistant to support a child to access bespoke learning and experiences so they thrive in the school setting.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrate a good level of English and Maths, with GCSE qualification graded A-C, or equivalent
- Have an understanding of safeguarding practices and procedures
- Confidently follow planning and adapt, where necessary, to support children’s individual needs.
- Have some experience in delivering intervention programmes for groups and individuals
- Be a team player, who is committed to their own professional development
- Support the Christian ethos of our school
- Have a willingness to train as a First Aider
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting an individual child
- Supporting access to all subjects of the national curriculum and encourage their independence as learners
- Motivating and encouraging the child to thrive in and around school
The Lunchtime Supervisor role forms an important part of the school team to ensure the welfare and safety of all children during the lunch period.
A commitment to the full life of the school is expected and in return the successful applicant will be welcomed and supported by a friendly team.
Harvington CE First & Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to recognise and share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
We have several posts advertised therefore please ensure you state which post you are applying for.
Please return completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: 9.30am on Monday 6th December 2021
Interviews: 9am on Friday 10th December 2021