Assistant Head Teacher - Ref: TV55421
Barcroft Primary School
Assistant Head teacher Leadership Scale L3-L8
Required for Spring 2022
The Governors of Barcroft Primary School wish to appoint an Assistant Head teacher, who will be responsible to the Head Teacher. This role will need a talented teacher with considerable experience across Years 1 -6.
The successful candidate will initially have a group teaching commitment, be a member of the school’s senior leadership team and be responsible raising the standard of teaching and learning across the school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner who can lead by exemplary practice.
- Is an inspirational teacher for children and colleagues
- Has the ability to focus on raising pupil attainment and progress across the school,
- Is a team player and who can thrive as part of a friendly and dedicated team
We can offer
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children
- Skilled, committed and driven staff striving to make Barcroft Primary the best it can be
- Supportive parents and governors
- A well-resourced school in spacious grounds
- Excellent CPD opportunities
An application pack will be available from the school website: https://www.barcroftprimary.co.uk/school-information/vacancies
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure check. Barcroft Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We strongly encourage all potential candidates to visit the school on Wednesday 1st December at either 2pm & 4:30pm
Closing date: Wednesday 8th December 12 noon
Interviews will take place on W/C 13th December