1:1 TEACHING ASSISTANT GRADE 2
Harvington CE First & Nursery School
43 Village Street
Worcestershire WR11 8NQ
Tel: 01386 870412
Headteacher: Helen Fishbourne
1:1 TEACHING ASSISTANT GRADE 2 (Including Special Needs Allowance)
Start Date: January 2022
16.25 hours per week, from 8.30am to 11.45am Monday to Friday
Temporary linked to a named child
We have an opportunity for a confident, self-motivated, enthusiastic one to one teaching assistant to support a child with medical needs. Full training will be provided.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrate a good level of English and Maths, with GCSE qualification graded A-C, or equivalent
- Have an understanding of safeguarding practices and procedures
- Confidently follow planning and adapt, where necessary, to support children’s individual needs.
- Have some experience in delivering intervention programmes for groups and individuals
- Be a team player, who is committed to their own professional development
- Support the Christian ethos of our school
- Have a willingness to train as a First Aider
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting an individual child
- Supporting access to all subjects of the national curriculum and encourage their independence as learners
- Motivating and encouraging the child to thrive in and around school
A commitment to the full life of the school is expected and in return the successful applicant will be welcomed and supported by a friendly team.
Harvington CE First & Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to recognise and share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
We have several posts advertised therefore please ensure you state which post you are applying for.
Please send completed applications to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 9.30am on Monday 6th December 2021
Interviews: 9am on Friday 10th December 2021