Teacher - St Martin's CofE Primary
St Martin’s Cof E Primary School wish to appoint an excellent Year 1 teacher to join our experienced and skilled teaching team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an inspirational and hard-working individual with a commitment to raising and maintaining standards.
- Be able to deliver high quality Phonics teaching.
- Be confident, approachable with good communication skills.
- Have high expectations for children’s behaviour and ensure every child reaches their potential.
- Be highly motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic.
- Be ready to build good working relationships with children, families, colleagues and the wider school community.
We can offer:
- A thriving school, which is vibrant, has good facilities and a motivated team.
- Wonderful children who are engaged, hardworking, well behaved and proud of their school.
- A popular school with a very good reputation.
- A warm, friendly and family feel school which makes it a positive place to be.
- High quality professional development and the opportunity to share and observe good practice.
- Opportunities to work with outside agencies to gain advice and guidance.
- A caring environment with strong Church, governor and family links.
Opportunities to visit the school and or discuss any aspects of this advertisement are encouraged and can be arranged calling the school office on 0121 557 1543. Application packs are available from and returnable to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Friday 21st January 2022.
St Martin’s C of E Primary School is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all our children and has child protection policy and procedures in place. Candidates will be required to have an enhanced DBS clearance.
Main Pay Range £25,714 - £36,961
St Martin's CofE Primary School, Lower Church Lane, Tipton DY4 7PG
Friday 21st January 2022 at 12 noon