Level 3 Teaching Assistant - Ref: TV55521
6 days left
Chuckery Primary School
Level 3 Teaching Assistant (Term Time Only plus 5 Training Days)
SCP 9-17, Actual Salary Range £16,399.76 - £19,214.78
33.75 hours, Full Time, Permanent
The Governors at Chuckery Primary are seeking to appoint a committed Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join our team to primarily work with neuro-diverse children. Initially the role will be supporting children in Early Years and Year 2 but is likely to involve work across the school in the future.
We need someone who will
- Have an appropriate Level 3 qualification
- Have experience and confidence working with children with autism on a one to one and larger group basis
- Be able to plan and develop provision with class teachers and the Special Needs leader to meet the needs of individual children
- Have high expectations of every child
- Be enthusiastic about learning
- Be willing to be proactive in developing their career
In return we can offer
- A commitment to your own professional development
- Support from the Inclusion Team and wider Leadership Team
- A happy, lively school where staff and children are committed to success.
- A commitment to a curriculum which develops children as learners and allows staff to be creative and imaginative in their teaching.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Closing Date for applications is 12 pm on Wednesday 8th December 2021
Interviews will take place week beginning Monday 13th December 2021
Chuckery Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced CRB check prior to appointment
Application forms and further details are available by contacting the school
by e-mailing email@example.com or phoning the school on