Teacher (Maternity Cover) - Blossomfield Infant and Nursery School
£25714.00 - £36961.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
32.5 Hours per Week
Blossomfield is a three form entry ‘Outstanding’ Infant School. Governors are now seeking to appoint a full-time class teacher, on a maternity cover contract, starting in January 2022.
Candidates need to be:
• Knowledgeable of the Key Stage 1 Curriculum
• Creative and inspirational
• Excellent practitioners with high expectations
• Able to work as part of a team
• Be friendly, approachable and flexible
• Organised and have good interpersonal and communication skills
• Friendly, enthusiastic children who enjoy learning
• A highly skilled and dedicated staff team
• Supportive parents and carers
• A happy working environment
Closing Date: 13th December 2021
Interview Date: 16th December 2021
Telephone number: 0121 744 5522
Contact: Helen McEvoy, School Business Manager
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.