Flamingos Before & After School Playworker - Tidbury Green Flamingo Club
1 day left
£17842.00 - £18562.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
The Governors and Headteacher are seeking to appoint an outstanding Level 3 childcare practitioner to join our thriving and dedicated team at Tidbury Green School.
In response to our popularity and school growth an exciting opportunity to join our team is available from January 2022.
You must have:
- An outstanding attitude and commitment to going over and above to support the safety and care of our pupils.
- Level 3 Childcare and Education qualification or equivalent.
- Successful childcare experience with children from 2-11 years.
- A commitment to continuous professional development.
- Excellent communication skills, organisation, professionalism and the ability to work as part of a hard-working team.
- Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework.
We can offer:
- Amazing children with exceptional behaviour and fantastic attitudes.
- An ambitious and inspiring school team with a strong culture of teamwork, togetherness and wellbeing.
- A nurturing school with a commitment to safeguarding.
- A friendly and supportive community of families, staff and governors, working together with the children at the heart of all that we do.
Closing Date: 1st December 2021
Interview Date: 6th December 2021
Mrs M Vincent
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.