Flamingos Before and After School Leader - Tidbury Green Primary School
£18562.00 - £19312.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
23.75 Hours per Week
FLAMINGOES BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL LEADER
At Tidbury Green School, Dickens Heath Road, Solihull, B90 1QW
PAY RANGE: Band B
Required from 4th January 2022 Hours: 7:30-9am and 2:45-6pm Mon-Fri,
Term Time only.
The Governors and Headteacher are seeking to appoint an outstanding Level 3 childcare practitioner to join our thriving and dedicated team at Tidbury Green School.
A fantastic opportunity for the right person to lead our Before and After-school club.
You must have:
- An outstanding attitude and commitment to going over and above to support the progress and attainment of pupils.
- Level 3 Childcare and Education qualification or equivalent
- A proven successful record of childcare experience with children from 2-11 years.
- An ambitious, reflective outlook and commitment to continuous professional development.
- Dedication to the use of educational research, the ability to use feedback to continuously improve practice and an interest in pedagogy.
- Excellent communication skills, organisation, professionalism and the ability to work as part of a hard-working team.
- Strong, confident and positive behaviour management skills.
We can offer:
- Amazing children with exceptional behaviour and fantastic attitudes.
- An ambitious and inspiring school team with a strong culture of teamwork, togetherness and wellbeing.
- Leadership time within your working hours each week to complete administration tasks relevant to your role.
- A nurturing school with a commitment to safeguarding.
- A friendly and supportive community of families, staff and governors, working together with the children at the heart of all that we do.
For additional information, including our virtual school tour, please visit:
Please send applications to the above email address for the attention of Mrs. M Vincent.
Closing Date: Midday on Weds 1st December 2021
Interview Dates: Monday 6th December 2021
Mrs M Vincent
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.