Classroom Teaching Assistant - Tidbury Green School
2 days left
£19698.00 - £23080.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
31.25 Hours per Week
CLASSROOM TEACHING ASSISTANT
At Tidbury Green School, Dickens Heath Road, Solihull, B90 1QW
PAY RANGE: Band C
Required from 4th January 2022 Hours: 8:45am – 3:30pm Mon-Fri,
Term Time only.
Hours: 31.25 hours per week.
The Governors and Headteacher are seeking to appoint an outstanding, experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join our thriving and dedicated team at Tidbury Green School.
In response to our popularity and school growth an exciting opportunity to join our team is available from January 2022.
You must have:
- An outstanding attitude and commitment to going over and above to support the safety and care of our pupils.
- Level 3 Childcare and Education qualification or equivalent.
- Successful education experience with children from 4-11 years.
- A commitment to continuous professional development.
- Excellent communication skills, organisation, professionalism and the ability to work as part of a hard-working team.
- Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and National Curriculum framework.
- At least two years classroom school experience, including supporting children directly with additional needs.
- Experience of leading teaching and learning with either a whole class or small groups.
We can offer:
- Amazing children with exceptional behaviour and fantastic attitudes.
- An ambitious and inspiring school team with a strong culture of teamwork, togetherness and wellbeing.
- A nurturing school with a commitment to safeguarding.
- A friendly and supportive community of families, staff and governors, working together with the children at the heart of all that we do.
Mrs M Vincent
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.