Teaching assistant - level 1
6 days left
Milby Primary School is a 'good' school located in the north east of Nuneaton.
We are seeking to appoint a classroom teaching assistant to work with the class teacher, supporting children in a class
setting as well as in small groups. You will also support children during the lunchtime period.
This is a fixed term position for the remainder of the academic year and is for an immediate start.
Milby Primary School is a popular school with happy children, supportive parents and dedicated staff and governors.
Hours of work are 9am to 1pm, Monday to Friday.
We are looking for:
- A teaching assistant with a positive outlook and high expectations for all pupils
- Someone who will be part of our dedicated and supportive team
- An excellent teaching assistant who wants the best for every child
We can offer:
- A supportive and caring school community
- Well behaved children who are eager to learn and are proud of their school
- A well resourced school within extensive grounds
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A creative and stimulating environment and staff who want to make learning fun
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please complete and return the attached application form and equality details form to the school business manager - firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on the closing date.
Closing date: 12 noon, on Friday 10th December 2021.
Milby Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.