School Administration Assistant - Ref: TV56021
Castlefort JMI School
Headteacher: Mrs Jo Wilson
School Administration Assistant
Initial Fixed-Term until August 2022
Salary: G3 Scp 004 (£10,407.02 per annum)
Monday to Friday: 9.15-2.30pm (30 minute lunch break)
23.75 hours per week; term time only
Our Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic, friendly and efficient member of staff to support our school business manager with routine clerical, administrative and financial tasks.
The successful applicant will essentially:
- Have experience of working in a busy office environment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have good skills in English, mathematics and ICT
- Be able to prioritise, use initiative and work under pressure
The successful applicant will ideally:
- Have an NVQ2 in Business/School Administration or equivalent
- Have a working knowledge of SIMs (Training will be provided)
Duties will include:
- Day-to-day clerical/administrative tasks;
- Reception/telephone duties;
- Handling and recording monies;
- Support with financial administration including invoices;
- Processing admissions;
- Attendance monitoring etc.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a school with happy, friendly staff, well-behaved pupils, supportive parents and Governors and opportunities for professional development.
For more information and an application form, please email: email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 15th December 2021
Interviews: Thursday 16th December 2021
Potential Start date: Wednesday 5th January 2022
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people / vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check along with relevant employment checks.