Teaching Assistant Grade 1
5 ¾ hours term time only - Tuesdays
Temporary Post (maternity cover)
Required from 11th January 2022
The Governing Body of this happy, successful primary school are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and hardworking teaching assistant to join our caring, friendly and dedicated staff team. This post in our EYFS class.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess excellent Literacy, Numeracy and ICT skills
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement
- Have initiative, enthusiasm and a good sense of humour
- Be flexible, positive and proactive
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Be driven by the needs of our children
- Have an ability to work in partnership with pupils, parents, staff and governors
We can offer:
- A caring school with a strong Catholic Ethos
- A friendly, dedicated, hardworking staff team
- Children who are happy and enthusiastic to learn
- Opportunities for further professional development
- A supportive and skilled Governing Body
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments to this post will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks and references.
All candidates selected for interview will be asked to work with a small group of children and complete a short English task, as part of the selection process.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact Emma Phillips, Office Manager, to arrange an appointment.
Closing date for application: Monday 6th December 2021