Senior Science Technician - Blessed William Howard Catholic High School
We are delighted to advertise an excellent opportunity to join our professional support team for an enthusiastic Senior Science Technician at our highly successful College. The post is term-time only.
The successful candidate will provide a technical support service to the Science department, have experience in providing classroom support including the preparation of materials and equipment, and assisting with practical lessons.
About the role:
- You will help ensure the effective delivery of all science experiments from KS3 to KS5
- Ensure that the department is compliant with all health and safety regulations
- You will support the department with data handling
- Help to develop the learning environment to aid in teaching and learning
- Working pattern 8am to 4pm, term time.
- Previous experience of a similar role desirable
- Grade C/4 in Maths & English and excellent communication/administrative skills are essential
- Applications from all faiths, and none, are equally welcome
Find out more on our jobs page – www.bwh.staffs.sch.uk
APPLICATION DEADLINE – Friday 17 December 2021 at 9am
Why Blessed William Howard?
- A Christian community with a caring, secure and disciplined environment.
- A wide range of extra-curricular activities.
- High academic standards.
- A commitment to success for all.
- Ongoing CPD for all staff
“There is a warm atmosphere and the quality of relationships between all members of the school community are a particular strength. Pupils and staff are friendly, helpful, polite and welcoming to visitors.” Diocesan Section 48 Report (December 2017)