Berfore and After School Club Co-ordinator
Budbrooke Primary School
Budbrooke Primary School is an Ofsted rated good school, who are looking to appoint a Co-ordinator for our Before and After School Club to start with us as soon as possible.
Kids Club Co-ordinator
Before & After School Club
Salary: You will be employed on Grade E, scale point 4-6 (£10,146.27 Actual Salary), term time only plus 5 inset days.
Hours: 22.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 7:30am – 9.00am & 3.00pm – 6:00pm
(Hours are negotiable)
The co-ordinator will be responsible for the smooth running of our Before and After School Club and will also supervise groups of children.
The ideal candidate will have excellent IT skills, as part of the role will involve processing online bookings and payments. You will hold a first aid qualification and DSL training, however if you do not hold these qualifications, a willingness to undertake this training will be essential to the role.
The successful candidate will have a passion for working with young children and who will share the schools aspirations, ethos and vision.
Ideal requirements would be :
- Previous experience of working within a similar/school setting.
- Experience of working with 4 to 11 year olds.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Providing and facilitating safe, stimulating play.
- Ability to work as a team member and demonstrate leadership skills.
- Experience of delivering equal opportunities in a play setting.
- Understanding the varied needs of children and families.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, using judgement and common sense.
The successful candidate will benefit from the schools commitment to continual improvement and providing all staff with continuous professional development.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The position is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure check.
For further information please contact Mrs N Orton, Office Manager on 01926 492045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing dates for applications is Friday 17th December 2021.
Interviews will take place shortly after this date