Site Service Officer - Stivichall Primary School
‘Learning at Stivichall is a passport for life’
An opportunity for an enthusiastic, multi-skilled and dedicated Site Services Manager to join our exceptional school. We require the appointed candidate to take up the post on 3rd January 2022 but would welcome an earlier start if possible.
We are a happy and successful primary school with an amazing building and wonderful school grounds wishing to appoint a non-resident Site Services Officer to join our welcoming and supportive team. The post holder will be responsible for all aspects of building and grounds maintenance; ensuring fire safety measures are regularly checked; premises are clean at all times; contractors are supervised, and health and safety procedures are strictly followed.
You will have principle key holder responsibility and work on a split shift basis, early mornings and afternoon/ early evening work with call outs necessary during emergencies. The post will commence as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A great team player with good interpersonal skills
- Someone with a warm and friendly personality with excellent communication skills
- A person with excellent practical skills who is adaptable and capable
- A person who is reliable, proactive with a good knowledge of building maintenance tasks and site health and safety
- Someone who brings energy and humour to work and is able to stay calm and professional at all times
- Someone who is enthusiastic and committed to giving their best to every child
We can offer you:
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere in a large well-cared for primary school with extensive and beautiful grounds
- Friendly, happy children who are keen and eager to learn and demonstrate excellent behaviour
- A supportive and caring community
- A friendly, dedicated and supportive school team
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- a wonderful school environment including phenomenal grounds
- a school where everyone can thrive and grow
Opportunities to visit the school can be arranged. Ring school or email Rachel Paton firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit our school website, which should give you a sense of who we are and how we work. We look forward to hearing from you. www.stivichallprimary.org
Closing Date: 12th December 2021
Interview Date: TBC
Application forms and further details are available by contacting the school
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.