IT Technician - Forest Oak School
£12897.00 - £14525.00 p.a. pro rata. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
26.0 Hours per Week
Forest Oak School (MLD) 4-18 years – 181 pupils on roll
Merstone School (SLD) 2-19 years – 137 pupils on roll
Principal: Mrs Amanda Mordey
The Federated schools of Forest Oak and Merstone are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and skilled School IT Technician.
About The Role
A suitably qualified IT Technician to work in our outstanding Special Schools for pupils with moderate/ severe learning difficulties. Candidates should have:
• a good standard of literacy and numeracy
• excellent IT, organisational and communication skills
• experience in supporting hardware management
• experience in uploading software
• excellent communication skills
• the ability to support staff in IT technologies to ensure that the curriculum is supported by IT
We offer you a school community with:
• partnership working at the heart of all we do
• a creative and supportive team committed to enabling all pupils to achieve
• a strong commitment to professional development opportunities for all
• pupils who enjoy their learning and value their relationships with us
• approachable, inspiring and supportive Senior Leadership Team
• an ethos that has staff and pupil well-being at the centre of their work
Would you like to be part of the team?
Application details: If you would like to find out more, through an informal chat/ visit or to request an application pack, contact Jill Lambert in the school office. Visits welcome.
0121 717 0088
Subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 9am 13th December 2021
Interviews: 15th December 2021
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.