2 x Teaching Assistants - Keresley Grange School
Two exciting opportunities have arisen for enthusiastic and highly motivated professionals to join our learning communities at Keresley Grange and Keresley Newland Primary Academies.
2 x Teaching Assistants
27.5 hours per week (less hours will be considered), term time only, until 31st July 2022 £12,156.98 per annum
We belong to The Futures Trust family of schools. The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
- Learners First – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon the educational benefit of our pupils and students within a safe and supportive environment
- It’s About Learning – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon developing and improving the learning of pupils and students underpinned by harmonious and trusting relationships
- No Barriers – no excuses, only support to ensure young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees maximise the academic achievement of pupils and students whilst enabling them to develop and flourish as well rounded individuals.
We are seeking to appoint two Teaching Assistants on a temporary basis until 31st July 2022, to work at Keresley Grange or Keresley Newland Primary Academy, to ensure that students make outstanding progress by removing barriers to learning.
You will be committed to building brighter futures and educated to Advanced Level / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. You will have a minimum of 1 years’ classroom experience, or relevant work with young people in one of a range of fields such as education, youth work, health and social work, and able to evidence your ongoing professional development.
The successful applicants will:-
- Inspire a love of learning
- Have high standards and aspirations for themselves and others
- Have a commitment to providing first class opportunities so that each child is able to achieve their full potential.
- Be ambitious, enthusiastic and want to make a difference
- Be inspirational leaders who are capable of supporting and motivating others
- Be capable of contributing to whole school improvement
What makes us a good employer?
The Trust recognises that people's needs will change throughout their working lives and is committed to developing and delivering working practices and policies that are responsive to this. In addition to opportunities for professional development the Trust offers attractive reward and benefits packages including competitive rates of pay, access to the Local Government Pension Scheme, online discount at retail, travel, theme park and other leisure providers, policies to support family and carer commitments, Occupational Health services and career pathways across the Trust.
Closing date: 9am on Friday 10th December 2021 Visits to the school are welcomed
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV’s.
Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the school address marked for the attention of Carly Arnold, School Business Manager.
Keresley Grange and Keresley Newland Primary Academies and The Futures Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check