TSA/ Cover Supervisor - Ash Green Primary Academy
This post is suitable for a TSA/COVER SUPERVISOR
- A well-organised, efficient and reflective teacher support, who aspires to excellence in themselves and others?
- Willing and able to become a valued and active member of our supportive and happy team?
- Fully committed to children making the best possible progress?
- A creative practitioner with high expectations of self and others with the ability to
- motivate and empower all children to succeed?
- Able to plan and deliver a creative curriculum?
- Able to create a stimulating and purposeful learning environment?
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in partnership with all members of the school community?
- Able to form good relationships with parents and carers?
- Adaptable with a sense of humour?
Applicants must have excellent Literacy/Numeracy skills, interpersonal skills and an ability to be an effective team player. Ability to support the teacher in the planning and delivery of learning activities.
At Ash Green Primary Academy, we are looking for an enthusiastic and committed ‘TSA/Cover Supervisory’ who is dedicated to sustaining high quality learning and teaching, to join our supportive and successful teaching team. The staff are highly motivated, hardworking and friendly and have high expectations for all our children. We are looking to add to our excellent team by appointing a new member of staff who is enthusiastic and hardworking.
Candidates must have a clear philosophy of how children learn best, evidence of excellent practice, a positive attitude and adaptability, a commitment to continual professional development and be able to work effectively as part of a team contributing original and innovative ideas so that the children's learning is enhanced. Understanding of the National Curriculum would be desirable, as would experience of working within Key Stage 1 or 2.
Ash Green Primary Academy is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the DBS.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Monday 17th January 2022, 12noon
Visits to the school are welcome – please contact the school direct to make an appointment with the school’s Key Stage 2 Leader: Diane Moss
Interviews: To Be Confirmed
Completed application forms should be sent ‘For The Attention of: Diane Moss via the school office email address: email@example.com
Application packs available via the school website: www.ashgreenprimary.co.uk
Job Description and Person Specification.doc – attached
School Blank Application Form.doc – attached