Salary Range: M1-M6
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Fixed Term from April 2022 to April 2023
St Ambrose Barlow School
Telephone Number: 0121 464 2791
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: April 2022
The Governors are seeking to appoint a committed and highly motivated teacher.
St Ambrose Barlow Catholic Primary School is a successful, friendly school with a dedicated and enthusiastic staff. We are a one-form entry school for pupils aged 4-11 years and currently have 210 pupils on role.
We are looking for someone who:
• is a practising Catholic or will fully support the ethos and practices of our Catholic school
• is an inspirational, dedicated and highly effective classroom teacher who is passionate about children’s learning
• is dedicated to achieving the highest standards
• is positive, flexible, enthusiastic, hardworking and able to work effectively as part of a team
We can offer:
• a distinct Catholic ethos
• happy, motivated and well behaved children who enjoy coming to school and who work hard
• a strong, enthusiastic and committed staff
• a friendly, caring and supportive environment committed to providing the best possible experience for our children
• supportive governors, parents and parish community
Closing Date: 31 January 2022, 10am
Further details and application forms are available from the school office at St Ambrose Barlow Catholic Primary School, or download a CES application form
Rehabilitation of offenders: This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide.
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.