KS2 Class Teacher - Tidbury Green Primary School
£25714.00 - £36961.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
32.5 Hours per Week
The Governors and Headteacher are seeking to appoint an outstanding practitioner
to join our thriving and dedicated team at Tidbury Green School.
You must have:
• An outstanding attitude and commitment to going over and above to support the
progress and attainment of pupils.
• A proven, successful record of a range of teaching experiences in the Primary
• An ambitious, reflective outlook and commitment to continuous professional
• Dedication to the use of educational research, the ability to use feedback to
continuously improve practice and an interest in pedagogy.
• Excellent communication skills, organisation, professionalism and the ability to
work as part of a hard-working team.
• Strong, confident and positive behaviour management skills.
We can offer:
• Amazing children with a love for learning, exceptional behaviour and fantastic
• An ambitious and inspiring school team with a strong culture of teamwork,
togetherness and wellbeing.
• Leaders who will support you to develop professionally, giving you the skills and
opportunities to inspire and motivate others.
• A nurturing, Thrive Approach school with a commitment to safeguarding.
• A friendly and supportive community of families, staff and governors, working
together with the children at the heart of all that we do.
For additional information, including our virtual school tour, please visit:
www.tidbury-green.solihull.sch.uk Meet the Headteacher virtual Q&A session is available at 4pm on Tuesday 18th January. To book to join this session please contact Mrs. M Vincent on 01564 823 189 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send applications to the above email address for the attention of Mrs. M Vincent.
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.